The Town of Cutler Bay Circulator Bus runs
Monday through Saturday, from 8:40 AM to 5:33 PM.
"Come ride with us" for only 25¢, students 10¢, and seniors (with the Golden Passport) FREE
The Town's Municipal Circulator is now extended to Walmart (SW 211 Street) and the South Dade Transitway.
Please see the brochure below for further information:
Please see rider alerts below for further information:
Please see applications below for further information:
- 2015 K-12 Discount Fare EASY Card Info Flyer & Application
- K-12 Private School Discount Fare EASY Card Registration Form
- K-12 Public and Charter Schools Discount Fare EASY Card Registration Form
- Golden Passport EASY Card Application
Please see annual reports below for further information:
- Cutler Bay Local - 2016 Annual Report
- Cutler Bay Local - 2015 Annual Report
- Cutler Bay Local - 2014 Annual Report
- Cutler Bay Local - 2013 Annual Report
The Town’s Circulator bus will stop at all existing bus stops, benches and shelters along its route, which are clearly identified on the Town map.
To view the Circulator bus in real-time, please visit http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/mobile/ then follow the steps below:
- Select METROBUS >> ROUTES >> 200
- Select BUS TRACKER >> CLOCKWISE
- Select (any stop)
- Select (blue globe in upper right)
- Zoom out to find the bus
For more information regarding the schedule and map online, please visit the Miami-Dade Transit website at http://www.miamidade.gov/transit or contact Miami-Dade Trip Planning & Customer Service at (305) 891-3131 or simply dial 311.