Please note that the last day we will accept Hurricane Dorian relief donations will be Thursday, September 19, 2019, at 5 p.m.
Miami-Dade County may have been spared the worst from one of the strongest hurricanes ever recorded in the Atlantic Ocean, however, our neighbors in the Bahamas were not as fortunate, and there are many more in Hurricane Dorian's path that may soon be in a similar situation.
It is imperative that, collectively, we lend our support to those impacted by this storm, which is why the Town of Cutler Bay, the Village of Palmetto Bay and the Village of Pinecrest are teaming up for the Hurricane Dorian Emergency Disaster Relief Effort. We are looking for volunteers and donations:
Miami-Dade County (who will receive and handle the donations we received) has collected thousands and thousands of donations that need to be sorted, and we need volunteers to help us! Find more information and sign up to volunteer by visiting www.miamidade.gov/cares!
- Baby Diapers/ Wipes
- Baby Food
- Canned Foods with Pop Up Tops
- First Aid Kits
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Mosquito Spray
- Personal Hygiene Kits
- Portable Camping Burner Stoves
- Portable Propane Camping Canisters
- Sterno Cans
Please note we are not collecting monetary donations. Some organizations you may consider giving monetary donations to include the American Red Cross, United Way, Neighbors 4 Neighbors and National Association of the Bahamas, to name a few.
- Cutler Bay Town Center (Accepted weekdays until Thursday, September 19, 2019, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.): 10720 Caribbean Blvd, Suite 105, Cutler Bay, FL
- Cutler Ridge Park (Accepted weekdays until Thursday, September 19, 2019, from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.): 10100 SW 200th St, Cutler Bay, FL
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please feel free to call Town Hall at (305) 234-4262 (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).