Miami-Dade County may have been spared the worst from one of the strongest hurricanes ever recorded in the Atlantic Ocean, however, our neighbors in the Bahamas were not as fortunate, and there are many more in Hurricane Dorian's path that may soon be in a similar situation.
It is imperative that, collectively, we lend our support to those impacted by this storm, which is why the Town of Cutler Bay, the Village of Palmetto Bay and the Village of Pinecrest are teaming up for the Hurricane Dorian Emergency Disaster Relief Effort. We are looking for volunteers and donations:
Miami-Dade County (who will receive and handle the donations we received) has collected thousands and thousands of donations that need to be sorted, and we need volunteers to help us! Find more information and sign up to volunteer by visiting www.miamidade.gov/cares!
- Baby Diapers/ Wipes
- Baby Food
- Canned Foods with Pop Up Tops
- First Aid Kits
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Mosquito Spray
- Personal Hygiene Kits
- Portable Camping Burner Stoves
- Portable Propane Camping Canisters
- Sterno Cans
Please note we are not collecting monetary donations. Some organizations you may consider giving monetary donations to include the American Red Cross, United Way, Neighbors 4 Neighbors and National Association of the Bahamas, to name a few.
- Cutler Bay Town Center (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.): 10720 Caribbean Blvd, Suite 105, Cutler Bay, FL
- Cutler Ridge Park (Monday to Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.): 10100 SW 200th St, Cutler Bay, FL
- Pinecrest Municipal Center (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.): 12645 Pinecrest Pkwy, Pinecrest, FL
- Pinecrest Community Center (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.): 5855 Killian Drive, Pinecrest, FL
- Palmetto Bay Village Hall (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.): 9505 East Hibiscus Street, Palmetto Bay, FL
- Thalatta Estate (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.): 17301 Old Cutler Rd, Palmetto Bay, FL
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please feel free to call Town Hall at (305) 234-4262 (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).