Animal Services for the Town of Cutler Bay are provided by Miami-Dade County. Below are a few links on where to look for your lost pet, what to do if you find a lost pet and other useful animal services links:
If you lost your pet...
- Visit the Miami-Dade Animal Services website for tips
- Search and post about your pet on the following websites (please note the Town is not affiliated with any of these sites):
If you found a pet...
- According to County ordinance, anyone who finds a lost dog or cat must notify the County's Animal Services Department and have the dog or cat scanned for a microchip within 72 hours to find out if it's registered to an owner
- Bring the lost pet to Miami-Dade's Pet Adoption and Protection Center (located at 3599 NW 79 Avenue, FL 33122), where they will check the pet for a pet identification microchip in hopes of reuniting the pet with its owner
- You may look up the owner's information by searching the lost pet's license tag information
- You may also search and post about the lost pet on the websites and pages listed in the If you lost your pet... section of this page
Spay/Neuter your pet
Low-cost spay or neuter services are offered to Miami-Dade County residents in the Doral (3599 NW 79th Ave, Doral, FL 33122) or Homestead (1034 NE 8 St., Homestead, FL 33030) locations for cats and dogs.
Spaying or neutering your dog or cat will help reduce the number of homeless and unwanted pets. It will also help reduce the chances of your pet becoming sick later in life.
You can schedule your appointment up to 30 days in advance online or by calling 311.
Miami-Dade County Animal Services offers residents rabies vaccinations and vaccination packages to help keep your furry friends healthy. Rabies vaccinations are required for all cats and dogs over four months of age and will need to be renewed either yearly or every three years depending on the vaccine administered.