Please be advised that Town Manager, Rafael Casals, has terminated the State of Emergency declared on August 30, 2019. Town Hall Offices will reopen, Parks and recreational activities/sporting leagues will resume their regularly scheduled activities and Miami-Dade County Public Schools will resume on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
Miami-Dade County may have been spared the worst from one of the strongest hurricanes ever recorded in the Atlantic Ocean, however, our neighbors in the Bahamas were not as fortunate, and there are many more in Hurricane Dorian's path that may soon be in a similar situation.
It is imperative that, collectively, we lend our support to those impacted by this storm, which is why the Town of Cutler Bay, the Village of Palmetto Bay and the Village of Pinecrest are teaming up for the Hurricane Dorian Emergency Disaster Relief Effort. Please note that we will be collecting the following items at the locations listed below during regular business hours:
- Baby Diapers/ Wipes
- Baby Food
- Canned Foods with Pop Up Tops
- First Aid Kits
- Flashlights and Batteries
- Mosquito Spray
- Personal Hygiene Kits
- Portable Camping Burner Stoves
- Portable Propane Camping Canisters
- Sterno Cans
- Cutler Bay Town Center: 10720 Caribbean Blvd, Suite 105, Cutler Bay, FL
- Cutler Ridge Park: 10100 SW 200th St, Cutler Bay, FL
- Pinecrest Municipal Center: 12645 Pinecrest Pkwy, Pinecrest, FL
- Pinecrest Community Center: 5855 Killian Drive, Pinecrest, FL
- Palmetto Bay Village Hall: 9505 East Hibiscus Street, Palmetto Bay, FL
- Thalatta Estate: 17301 Old Cutler Rd, Palmetto Bay, FL
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please feel free to call Town Hall (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).