FEMA Comes to Palmetto Bay Village Hall to Offer Assistance
Our friends at the Village of Palmetto Bay have FEMA Officials stationed at the Village Hall, to assist anyone that needs to register for federal assistance as a result of Hurricane Irma.
FEMA Staff will be at Village Hall from today until Saturday, November 4th between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:30 PM, in the Village Hall Council Chambers: 9705 East Hibiscus Street, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
Anyone who has questions or needs help to register for federal assistance due to hurricane damage to their homes, may stop by at any time during these hours and bring the following required documents and information:
- Social Security Number (one per household)
- Address of the damaged home or apartment
- Description of the damage
- Information about insurance coverage
- Bank account number and bank routing number for direct deposit funds
Individuals will also be required to provide their telephone numbers and mailing address.
The deadline to apply for disaster assistance is Friday, November 24, 2017.