Mandatory Evacuation Order Issued for Zones A and B
A Hurricane Watch has been issued for Miami-Dade County.
A Hurricane Watch provides notice to residents that hurricane conditions are possible within 48 hours.
UPDATED EVACUATION INFORMATION (as of 2:00 PM 09/07/2017):
A mandatory evacuation order has been issued for all mobile homes, all of Zone A, all of Zone B, parts of Zone C, and the Barrier Islands. To find out what zone your property is in, please click here.
Please Note: the Town of Cutler Bay resides within Zone A and Zone B.
These following shelters are open:
- Miami Carol City Senior High, 3301 Miami Gardens Drive, Miami Gardens
- Miami Central Senior High, 1781 NW 95 Street, Miami
- North Miami Senior High, 13110 NE 8th Avenue, North Miami
- TERRA Environmental, 11005 SW 84 Street, Miami
- North Miami Beach Senior High, 1247 NE 167 Street, North Miami Beach
- South Miami Senior High, 6856 SW 53 Street, South Miami
- Felix Varela Senior High, 15255 SW 96 Street, West Kendall
- Pet-Friendly Center, 10901 Coral Way, Miami
BULKY WASTE INFORMATION:
Bulky waste pile scheduling has been suspended. Solid Waste Management will continue to work to service previously-scheduled bulky waste piles. Residents are urged to refrain from placing any new material on the right-of-way for collection.
For a list of sand bag distribution sites, please click here.
Town Hall Offices are closed Thursday, September 7, 2017 and Friday, September 8, 2017.